* Click on the Create Account button to create a site Account (which will be yours permanently)
* Complete your New User Login Details and Click on the Create New Login Details Button
* It is very important that you register as the correct entity (Individual, Company, CC or Trust) as your FICA documentation for Auctions will be linked to the Entity chosen
* An activation email will be sent to the email address you specified. (If you can’t spot the email in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folders.)
* Once you have an account, Log In by clicking on the Log In button on the Home Page
* Once logged in, the site will take you directly to your Automart User Dashboard
How do I register for an Online Auction?
* Log into your Automart Auction User Account
* You will arrive at your Personalised User Dashboard Page
* Click on the Register to bid Button on the Auction Advertisement Card
* This will take you to Auction Registration Screen
* Choose your preferred Auction Alert Method for this Auction e.g. email, sms or both
* Attach all necessary FICA documentation and Acknowledge Auction Rules & Important Auction Information (You can also take photos of documents and upload it on this page), or you can ask the Auction Administrator to contact you via Email for Registration.
* Click on the Update and Register for Auction Button
* Should you have completed all required fields you will receive notifications on your dashboard as well as via SMS / Email to confirm that your Registration is pending. The Auction Administrator will Review your registration and approve your Registration if appliccable. Kindly be patient, as it can take up to 2 hours to review all documents. Please note our Office hours is from 08:00am - 16:30pm and all Pending Registration will be approved duing trading hours only.
* Should you NOT have completed all required fields, the information will be saved on your dashboard under the Auction Actions To Be Taken folder. This will be updated with regards to any Outstanding Actions in order to Register to Bid
* Once your registration has been approved, you will receive a notification on your dashboard and via email / sms notifying you that you can start bidding!
* Should the Administrator have queries regarding your registration, you will receicve notifications on your Dashboard (Auction Actions to be taken) as well as via email / sms
Which Documents do I need to Register?
1. SA ID document (Foreigner must provide Passport)
2. Proof of residential address, not older than 3 months (e.g. Utility Bill)
3. Seller to provide affidavid and marriage certificate if proof of residence is in spouse's or another person's name.
1. CIPC Business Registration Papers
2. Proof of Business address of company e.g. utility bill not older than 3 months
3. ID document of company Directors
4. Confirmation of residential address and contact details of company Directors
5. Resolution to specify who is authorized to act on behalf of the company
6. ID document(s) of person(s) authorized to act on behalf of the company
7. Confirmation of residential address and contact details of person(s) acting on behalf of the company
8. Confirmation of Company's Shareholding / Share Certificate
9. Business Registration Number Certificate (BRNC)
Close Corporation (CC)
1. CIPC Business Registration Papers
2. Proof of business address of Close Corporation e.g utility bill not older than 3 months
3. ID documents(s) of Member(s)
4. Proof ofresidencial address, not older than 3 months (e.g. utility bill), and contact details of member(s)
5. Resolution to specify who is authorised to act on behalf of Close Corporation
6. ID document(s) of person(s) acting on behalf of Close Corporation
7. Confirmation of residencial address and contact details of person(s) acting on behalf of Close Corporation
8. Business Registration Number Certificate (BRNC)
1. Letters of authority signed by the Master of the High Court
2. Trust Deed or other Founding document
3. Resolution to specify who is authorised to act on behalf of the Trust
4. ID document(s) of person(s) acting on behalf of Trust
5. Confirmation of residential address and contact details of person(s) acting on behalf of the Trust
6. ID documents of all trustees and beneficiaries
7. Proof of residential address and contact details of all trustees and beneficiaries
8. ID document of the Founder of the Trust
9. Proof of residential address and contact details of the Founder of the Trust
10. Business Registration Number Certificate (BRNC)
What Auction Costs do I need to be aware of?
All hammer prices excludes the following:
* 15% VAT
* 10% Auctioneering Commision
* R 1.950.00 Documentation Fee - Excluding VAT where applicable
Please note that transport is not included. Buyer will have to arrange own transport.
Is it possible to buy at Auction using Finance?
Yes, you can apply for finance on the vehicle you want to buy on auction, or you can apply for a pre approval finance to use on any vehicle you would want to buy. We also can assist you if you have a low credit score. Just click on the Finance button, complete the info requitred and submit. We wil do the rest.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
There is a R 5,000.00 deposit required to register for the auction. This deposit is fully refundable within 48 working hours or as soon as funds clear in our account if no bids were successful.
Explain Reserve Pricing to Me?
This is the mandate price provided by the seller for which the auctioneer is allowed to sell the asset. Any auction offer below this reserve price needs to be confirmed by the seller. Reserve prices are confidential and are not communicated to prospective purchasers as assets may be sold below these reserves in some instances.
When will I have to pay if I am the successful bidder?
You will receive the invoice 24 hours after the auction has been concluded. You will have 24 hours after receiving your invoice to make full payment.
What does the Term Voetstoots mean?
* Sold or purchased without guarantee or warranty; at the buyer's risk
Is it possible to view the items on Auction prior to the Auction?
Yes, viewing will be by appointment only. Should you wish to view an item, please contact Martin +27 79 198 1473 for assistance.
Should you not have bought a car on auction, your refund will paid within 48 hours, sometimes sooner.
We do not have set prices for the vehicles on auction. Vehicles will be sold to the highest bidder. The price will be affected by year model, make, condition, mileage and the interest from other buyers.